Many people ask; when is the most beautiful season in Japan? We might think for a while depending on our mood and atmosphere, but my final answer would always return to Spring.
Sakura (Cherry Blossom) is one of the most unique scenery that has to offer throughout the world and we see millions of tourists visiting every year to experience of the greatest natural sceneries in the world.
If you have not had the chance to see this beautiful scenery, well this is your best chance. Please, be part of one of the most beautiful tourist attractions during Spring season with IACE TRAVEL.
“Fly & Rail” is Air ticket and JR pass combination package.
When you purchase them together, you will receive BIG SAVING!
Airline must be our selected.
Please contact us more detail!
Take the Golden Route tour from Tokyo and visit Mt. Fuji & Hakone and Kyoto.
This plan is a one-way trip from Tokyo. Recommended for first time travelers to Japan.
A safe, worry-free trip is guaranteed as this sightseeing bus tour is accompanied by an English-speaking guide!
Simple Japan Package = Tokyo & Kyoto = Take yourself on a trip to Japan!
A wonderful Time for Less than you imagine.
Starting at $1598 for 7 days!
Japan on sale! Can’t believe this price!!
Flex your travel plan in Tokyo & Kyoto.
Stay at heart of Tokyo & Kyoto
The world famous character “Hello Kitty”was born in JAPAN for 40years ago.
This package is very affordable but you stay a 4star hotel.
You will enjoy general part of Tokyo and Sanrio Puroland which theme park for Sanrio character include “Hello Kitty”. Please contact us more detail!
Hello Kitty fan??
The Japanese American National Museum and Saniro present the world’s FIRST large-scale Hello Kitty Museum retrospective “Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty”. Obtaining tickets in advance is strongly encouraged.
Please visit, janm.org/hellokitty
The Sapporo Snow Festival, one of Japan’s largest winter events, attracts a growing number of visitors from Japan and abroad every year. Every winter, about 2 million people come to Sapporo to see the hundreds of beautiful snow statues and ice sculptures which line Odori Park, the grounds at the Self-Defense Force Base in Makomanai, and the main street in Susukino.
For seven days in February, these statues and sculptures (both large and small) turn Sapporo into a winter dreamland of crystal-like ice and white snow. The Snow Festival began in 1950, when local high school students built 6 snow statues in Odori Park.
In 1955, the Self-Defense Force joined in and built the very first massive snow sculpture, for which the Snow Festival has become famous for now. The Festival has grown from these humble beginnings to become one of the biggest and most well known of Hokkaido’s winter events. The Show Festival is considered to be a festival of international-caliber.
1. This day tour includes round-trip Shinkansen tickets from Tokyo to Kyoto and sightseeing in Kyoto.
2. After seeing Kyoto’s major sightseeing spots (Nijo Castle, Kinkaku-ji Temple, Kyoto Imperial Palace), enjoy exploring Kyoto on your own.
3. Round-trip Nozomi Shinkansen tickets are included.
1. Ride the Shinkansen, Japan’s famous bullet train, to Kyoto to experience its 1,200 years of rich history.
2. Have lunch after arriving, and then spend the afternoon visiting some of the ancient capital’s most famous places including Sanjusangen-do Temple, Heian Jingu Shrine, and Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Return to Tokyo by Shinkansen in the evening.
3. Recommended for those who do not have much time but still want to see Kyoto.
1. Trip along the beloved ancient city of Kamakura to visit the famous Great Buddha towering at approximately 13 meters (43 feet), 1,200 year-old Hase-dera Temple, and historically significant Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine.
2. After the lunch, visit Enoshima and enjoy sightseeing at the island's variety of attractions including a shirine, park, observation towor and caves.