Frequently Asked Questions

Package Tours

Q What is the maximum size of your package tour?
A We prefer a small group, so we can give better attention and service to customers.
Q When will I receive the travel document?
A Your final travel documents will be sent to you 2-3 weeks before you departure. They include: a confirmed itinerary with hotel & flight details, the names & phone numbers of your contact people, complete hotel information and, if applicable, air tickets and vouchers.

Group Tours / Custom Tours

Q How can I make a request for travel?
A You could call us at 1-866-735-4223 (TOLL FREE) or email us at

Air Tickets

Q Can I change my outbound date?
A Typically changing your outbound departure date is not allowed after the payment.
Q Can I change my inbound date?
A Each ticket has a difference in regulations, and some tickets are changeable for your inbound portion. Please ask your agent for details.


Q Does hotel price include tax and service charges?
A Tax and service charges are included in most of the hotels we arrange, unless otherwise indicated. Room accommodation is provided at the hotels indicated or at hotels of comparable categories, in run-of-house category. Accommodation is based on double occupancy sharing a twin-bedded room with private bath. Added values, guest services and amenities are subject to change without notice. Single rooms are available upon additional charges for a single room supplement.


Q Does IACE TRAVEL sell insurance?
A We do have travel insurance, Travelex Insurance Services. We strongly recommend travel insurance for your trip. Applications will be sent to you with your confirmation package.

Visa / Documents

Q What travel documents, visa and identification do I need?
A Before leaving home, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the required travel documents you will be asked to provide prior to boarding the airlines. For some Asian countries for some nationalities, you have to have a valid visa. Please check for each consulate or embassy.
Q What do I need for my passport?
A For Some Asian countries, a passport and visa are required to enter the country. Most countries require the passport be valid for a period of six months after your scheduled return. Please confirm the current requirements for your destinations.