LIVE Online Tour Vol.3
An ancient capital rich with history and a countryside steeped in serenity
Our 3rd LIVE online tour is back! The long-awaited KYOTO is finally here!
Experience timeless Kyoto with our guide who has a deep knowledge of Kyoto. This selection of Kyoto's attractions and destinations are specially chosen in order to fully convey the Kyoto's charms; both first timers and veterans will enjoy this tour.
Let's explore Japan's world-renowned ancient city of Kyoto with your friends & family!
● Broadcast live from Kyoto
● We will take you to another part of Kyoto full of nature that you have never experienced before!
● Ms. Nishimoto is a wild plant cookery researcher who lives in the Make area. She will be introducing the macrobiotic cuisine in the Make Shrine.
● Cycle along the Katsura river in Arashiyama
● Receive a mail posted in the red round mailbox in Miyama after the tour
where to go
Kyoto is located to the west of central Honshu island in the Kansai region.
The former capital city of Japan, Kyoto is one of the best places in all of Japan
to experience traditional temples, shrines, gardens, geisha, refined culture, dining, and festivals.