【Important Notice】About COVID-19
Recently, we have received many travel concerns due to COVID-19.
Since the situation is changing daily, our travel partners (including airlines), are constantly reviewing and updating their policies. We are continuously keeping track of these policy changes, so please check back with us often.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA)
- U.S. Official Travel Advisories
- U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC)
Make sure to check the airline's website for flight status, cancellation, changes, and other conditions.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Japan Rail (JR) Pass Refunds
JR Passes are refundable within one year from the original issue.
Your original voucher must be returned to us to process the refund.
Purchasing JR pass before March 8, 2020 and if your trip between February 28, 2020 and May 31st, 2020 was cancelled, IACE Travel will process a 100% refund for any JR Pass which IACE Travel issued for that trip.
In this case, proof of your travel dates needs to be submitted to IACE Travel.
Otherwise, there is a 10% cancellation fee which will be deducted from the refunded amount.
The information is subject to change based on how the situation progresses.
Please contact IACE Travel with any questions or concerns you may have.
- JNTO Coronavirus Advisory Information
- JNTO’s "Japan Visitor 24/7 Hotline" Multilingual Call Center available 365 days a year to ensure the safety and security of tourists during emergencies.